DCMSS initiated SAI Paduka Puja in the Baba Centenary year of 2018. The SAI Padukas from the temple are ceremonially carried by the volunteer team to the host home and the rituals ordained by our temple priest are carried out.
With Baba’s grace, we have visited over 150 devotee homes to conduct the SAI Paduka puja. This puja is free of cost to our congregation and can be scheduled using the form below.
Puja Materials needed for Guru Paduka Puja :
- Incense Sticks
- Water in a small tumbler with spoon.
- Naivedyam in small quantity .
- Kumkum, turmeric, sandal in a small bowl.
- Akshatas ( rice mixed with turmeric)
- Aarti .. small diya in a plate .
- A low Table for keeping the Padukas. Low enough so you can sit on floor and do puja to padukas
Start Time: 12:00 AM
End Time: 11:59 PM