Sairam Sai Bandhus:
As per the Montgomery County Phase II guidelines we are permitted to resume limited indoor religious services at our temple. Strict social distancing measures have to be followed for the safety of everyone visiting the temple.
The temple will be open during the following hours:
8 AM – 1 PM, 6 PM – 9 PM
Please kindly follow the guidelines and come prepared to visit the temple. We want to emphasize that the safety of the devotees, priests, and volunteers is of utmost importance for the Samsthan. Please kindly cooperate and make DCMSS Shirdi Sai Temple a safe place for the congregation.
*** Important guidelines to devotees***
- Always wear a Mask/Face Covering covering Nose, Mouth when you visit the temple
- If you bring Flower Bouquet, leave it in the designated basket near the front door
- Please stay in the designated box to maintain social distancing at all times in the temple
- Please keep your kids close to your family in the designated box
- Please adhere to the allocated Darshan time and leave promptly to make room for other devotees
- Do not bring any offerings (Fruits, Sweets, Home made food) to the temple, instead consider donating to the temple
- Always follow Instructions & Guidelines from the DCMSS volunteers while you are in the temple
- Please don’t touch the Temple Bell, Padukas and Vinjamaras
- Take Prasadam (Vibhuthi and dry fruits) packets from Table before exiting
- Devotees are requested to enter through the main entrance and exit the temple through deck entrance
Strict Social distancing measures taken to protect us all!
Contact less Prasadam pickup table
Cordoned off Priest Area
Separate Entry & Exit paths
Cordoned off Phalki – Please Do No Touch